How to keep your vegetables fresh
How to keep your vegetables fresh?
Few tips on How to keep your vegetables fresh
1. Wrap the lettuce in paper towels in the fridge . Paper towels absorb the moisture and keep the lettuce fresh for up to two weeks
2. Put cucumber in Aluminium foil wrap . Cover all parts exposed
3. Store lemon sliced in wedges with a pinch of salt in a jar in the fridge
4. Store Parsley in jar with water and cover it with plastic bag .
5. Dampen a piece of paper towel, wrap the green onions in, place in a ziplock bag, and store in the fridge
If you have any tips on How to keep your vegetables fresh , please share with us
Follow our Hacks here and share if you found some interesting tips, please (: