1. Wrap the lettuce in paper towels in the fridge . Paper towels absorb the moisture and keep the lettuce fresh for up to two weeks
2. Put cucumber in Aluminium foil wrap . Cover all parts exposed
3. Store lemon sliced in wedges with a pinch of salt in a jar in the fridge
4. Store Parsley in jar with water and cover it with plastic bag .
5. Dampen a piece of paper towel, wrap the green onions in, place in a ziplock bag, and store in the fridge
Follow our Hacks here and share if you found some interesting tips, please (: